Topic : This study is tailored to investigate how various factors within a nursing home influence the provisions and quality of care.
The paper will use the information at a population level to analyze such factors and provide useful recommendations that may be used to improve the quality in such facilities.
Only YOUR NAME in the header, right justified. No title on the paper.
No more or less than FOUR pages in length. Double spaced, Times New Roman 12 size Font with one-inch margins all around.
Page numbers centered in the footer.
Use APA citation style and at least 6 academic sources (you may use your class materials, however these do not count toward the required number of sources) The following websites are not appropriate: Wikipedia.com; about.com; how.com; or any websites in the same genre. Please review the UCF APA modules or see PurdueOwl for more information.
Plagiarism, whether it is intentional or not, will result in a grade of ‘0’ on this assignment.
Your ability to follow these directions, as well as spelling and grammar, will count as part of your grade.
DO NOT USE FIRST PERSON IN ACADEMIC WRITING (I, ME, WE, YOU, ETC.) Points will be taken off for this!
Page 1: One paragraph (about half the page)
– Briefly explain the background of your topic. What is the issue? Who does it affect? Why do we need to study it? This is a good place to include some citations about the prevalence of the problem.
– Give a one to two sentence problem statement stating what your study will address.
– Present a SYNTHESIZED review of literature applicable to the research issue of interest, clearly supported by well-researched source information from at least 6 academic sources.
– A minimum of 4/6 sources MUST BE ACADEMIC JOURNAL ARTICLES. The remaining 2 can be from books, government reports, etc., but must be from credible sources (no websites, as listed above)
Page 5 (not included in the page count for content)
– References page in APA style
For a sample, see pages 3-5 of this paper: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/media/pdf/20090212013008_560.pdf (Links to an external site.)
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more