There are four dominant concepts in nursing: Person, Environment, Health, and Nursing.
Diversity (culture) is a sub-concept that moves through each of the four major concepts. Students may choose to include culture with Person. People enter nursing with definitions of these concepts that derive from their own personal experiences. Inherent in their definitions are their values, attitudes, and beliefs. It may be helpful to think of this process as values clarification-what these concepts are and what they are not.
This paper is a reflection on the four concepts and how the concepts interrelate based on the semester’s learning experiences. This paper is a personal statement of values; therefore, there are no “right” or “wrong” statements. However, it is expected that the student will address the four concepts including culture; identify major aspects of the concepts; draw relationships among them; analyze and evaluate alternative points of view; and draw conclusions that logically derive from the values expressed by the student for the concepts of Person, Environment, Health, and Nursing.
ORDER A CUSTOM-WRITTEN PAPER
The paper is a reflection of the student’s ability to engage in critical thinking. The criteria for assessing critical thinking include:
· Interpretation of concepts using salient arguments and substantiating a point of view by reflecting alternative points of view.
· Explanation of assumptions and reasons with accurate interpretation of evidence.
· In-depth and thorough thinking processes that reflect open mindedness, fairness, and honesty in recognizing personal biases.
· Willingness to reconsider judgments.
NURS347 Professional Beliefs Paper – Concepts: Person, Environment, Health, and Nursing
Introduction (10 points): (#2)
Aspects of Person, Environment, Health, and Nursing are covered (20 points): (#3 and #4)
· The NURS347 Professional Beliefs Paper – Concepts: Person, Environment, Health, and Nursing paper flows logically and is well expressed with your original ideas/terms
· Culture/diversity addressed
· Use of references to support/contrast viewpoint
Conclusion (10 points): (#5)
Scholarly Writing (10 points)
· APA format utilized for referencing (1 point)
· APA font, font size, double space, margins, page limit (1 point)
· Header follows APA guidelines (1 point)
· Headings follow APA guidelines for level (1 point)
· 3 professional references utilized (1 nursing) (1 point)
· Title page follows APA guidelines (1 point)
· Reference page follows APA guidelines (1 point)
· Organized content (1 point)
· Correct spelling (1 point)
· Correct grammar and sentence structure. (1 point)
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more